#013 - How To Play A Bigger Game In Life & Living A Life of Quality w/ Mike Bledsoe
Mike Bledsoe is a Navy Veteran, founder of Faction Strength & Conditioning, and holds a Health & Human Performance degree as well as credentials in both USA Weightlifting Performance and S&C… He’s co-host of the #1 Fitness podcast “Barbell Shrugged” and #1 Fitness business podcast “Barbell Business” - so it's safe to say he knows a thing or two...
He also knows the unrivalled power of the mind/body connection, how to best tap into it, and how the two are more intertwined than we care to admit – and the wealth of knowledge he holds on a variety of topics is second to none. In this episode we discuss:
- Why Happiness is The Only Thing That Matters & How To Find It
- The True Meaning of Quality
- How To Play A Bigger Game In Life
- The Physiology Behind Fear
- Three Powerful Books Every Young Athlete & Adolescent Should Read